Friday, July 3, 2015

7.3.15 // High Five for {the little things} Friday!

Hey, hey! Short work week, long weekend. Sounds good to me! I've got today off but I did volunteer to work an event tonight for my company. We've got a 4th of July block party planned for Saturday and hopefully a day of rest, cleaning and all that good stuff on Sunday. Hope you have a great weekend!


1. I've been taking the kids to a summer program at our local library where they are having heroes visit and talk about what they do. So far we have learned about nurses, policemen and firemen. My son looks forward to this every week...he's loving it!


2. I picked up a box of these Back to Nature Sweet Potato & Cinnamon crackers over the weekend. I broke into them this week and they are SO. GOOD. On sale for 2/$5 at our local grocery store was a plus.
3. I've had a white vest on my wishlist for at least a year now. I was re-inspired to track one down by Noelle's post here on BeautyGirl24. Love the way she styled hers! I ended up finding this Alfani vest at Macy's for $18!


4. I stopped into LUSH and grabbed a sample of the Ocean Salt Cleanser to try. I've heard some gret things about it so looking forward to trying it. Love that you can sample the products before buying.


5. I've got a long four day weekend ahead of me! Well, only three days left at this point and it's been great so far! Happy 4th of July! Eat good food and enjoy some sparklers. 

How was your week? Are you just as excited bout the holiday weekend as I am?!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...